Reporting to the Field Superintendent, this Grande Prairie based position will involve the following:
- Performing routine operating functions and trouble-shooting on all equipment
- Identifying deficiencies and recommending corrections to existing procedures to ensure the assigned field meets performance standards
- Responsibility for compression, dehydration, pumping oil wells, high pressure and high temperature sour gas well operations and associated pipelines
- Candidates must be able to work independently (several wells are accessible only by quad or sleds) with a strong commitment to Health, Safety and the Environment.
- Working an 8 on 6 off, 10-hour day shift schedule
The ideal candidate has a high school diploma with 5+ years of related oil and gas production experience. Power Engineering certification, Gas Process Operations and/or CMDS training is an asset. You must have a valid driver’s license and be physically capable of performing all aspects of this role.
Please note that, due to the safety-sensitive nature of this position, all offers will be conditional on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug and alcohol test.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and résumé to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.