DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Senior Infrastructure Analyst / Solution Architect is responsible for leading the end-to-end design, implementation, support / maintenance and monitoring of the company’s IT infrastructure and services including, but not limited to:
- Application and database servers.
- Server and client operating systems.
- Storage hardware and software.
- Wired and wireless network equipment and services.
- Messaging systems.
- Telephony, including mobility devices / services and unified communications.
- Data centre services (UPS, cooling, room security).
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Remote access services (e.g. Citrix, VPN, Pulse Secure).
- Security hardware and software (firewalls, web proxy servers).
- Hybrid cloud architecture (e.g. Azure, Office 365)
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering or a Diploma from a Technical College (e.g. SAIT, NAIT).
- 10+ years of experience designing, implementing, supporting / maintaining and monitoring enterprise IT infrastructure services, hardware and software.
- Experience as a Team Lead or project manager is beneficial but not required
- Knowledge of network environments and concepts such as TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, PowerShell, PowerCLI.
- Virtualized server infrastructure based on VMware vSphere.
- Storage infrastructure and software: HP 3PAR, QNAP, Veeam, Arcserve, Nimble, NetApp.
- Exposure to multiple Operating Systems: Windows Server, Windows 10, Unix/Linux, MacOS
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Server technology and infrastructure platforms including
- Windows server operating systems and features
- Messaging (Exchange)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Remote Desktop Services.
- Hands-on knowledge of cloud computing solutions and services: Azure, O365, SharePoint Online, Azure Active Directory, InTune
- Knowledge of technical analysis, implementation, configuration, and upgrading of network Infrastructure consisting of Cisco and HP network equipment.
- Experience with remote access technologies and services – Citrix, VPN, Pulse Secure.
- Knowledge of security hardware and software -- Cisco firewalls, Windows Defender
- Mobility technologies and services – Meraki, Cisco, iOS, Android.
- Self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others to achieve a common goal.
- Hard-working, hands-on, adaptable and results-oriented.
- Ability to write clear, concise reports and documentation.
- Strong oral communication and presentation skills. Able to explain highly technical topics to non-technical audience (i.e. business executives or customers).
- Solid critical thinking, analytical and problem resolution skills to analyze trends and impacts, identify options and implications, and propose practical solutions.
- Ability to eliminate obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- A technical leader willing to lead, take ownership, and be an advocate for Paramount’s vision for an IT environment that delivers an Excellent User Experience while keeping IT Simple and Secure.
- Proven reputation for honesty, integrity, maturity and sound business judgment.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and résumé to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.