Duties & Responsibilities:
Develop and maintain a forecast of production versus midstream and marketing commitments, highlight opportunities for optimization and coordinate efforts to execute on those opportunities.
- Analyze month-end volume actuals vs. estimates, highlight discrepancies and coordinate efforts to mitigate in the future.
- Generation of Midstream and Marketing project economics.
- Support of Midstream and Marketing logistics and performance reporting and other various adhoc reports.
- Generation of analysis and presentations for the Midstream and Marketing team including those intended for Senior Management.
- Special Projects including support of acquisition and disposition efforts.
- Provide analytical and commercial support of the Joint Venture business.
- Provide analytical support of commodity price dynamics and fundamentals within the pricing and transportation environment that Paramount operates.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Science (Engineering) or equivalent post-secondary education
- 5 - 10 years of industry related experience
- Highly proficient in Excel, Power Point and Word
- Analytical problem solver
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please submit your cover letter and résumé to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.