As a result of continued growth within the Company, we have openings at both a junior and senior level for this role. The positions are based in our Calgary office and report to the CFO.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Co-ordination of the Company’s credit agreements, including covenants compliance, participating in negotiation and maintaining ongoing dialogue and relations with the bank syndicate
- On-going Note Indenture maintenance work, including covenants compliance
- Participation in capital market transactions
- Primary contact with credit agencies
- Oversee and support daily Treasury operations
- Maintain Company’s Insurance Program including, but not limited to, co-ordination, negotiations and settlement of claims and disputes
- Assist in Investor Relations activities, including preparing analyses and presentations and attending meetings
- Assist in the preparation and review of public documents and filings
- Other special projects and assignments as required: M & A due diligence and analyses, general document review, etc.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree
- Professional designation such as CPA, CFA, MBA is preferred
- Relevant work experience in Treasury, Banking and/or Corporate Finance
- Creative, flexible and adaptive
- Lateral thinker
Interested candidates may submit a cover letter and résumé to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.